Donnerstag, 10. September 2015

Bye-Bye Summer Heat

Hi dolls,

you wouldn't believe how glad I am that autumn has finally started and the weather isn't so incredibly hot anymore!
Although on our latest lolita meet-up 1½ weeks ago, we had the bad luck to catch what must have been the hottest day of August (at least that's how it felt to me). But enough whining about climatic parameters, here's what I was wearing:


Outfit rundown:
hat: H&M
shirt & skirt: Medusa Couture
socks: Bodyline
shoes: Tamaris

We went to Murten, a small city where I haven't been in ages, although it's so cute! I'd love to go back some time when it's a bit more agreeable, maybe in winter (^.-)


We visited the town museum which is installed in a gorgeous, super old mill, took some pictures and afterwards we had drinks and cake at an adorable café with the most beautiful rest room I've ever seen (*.*)




2 Kommentare: