Montag, 30. März 2015

Inspiration Japan

Hi dolls,

one week ago, we had a Lolita meet-up in Zürich!
We met before noon this time, as we went for brunch at the Café Odeon. The food was amazing, and I think it was a good idea to eat before the meet-up, because otherwise everyone gets hungry halfay through it.


Afterwards, we went to the Kunsthaus to see the exhibition "Monet, Gaugin, Van Gogh... Inspiration Japan"
In front of the museum, Rodins Gates of Hell is displayed. Naturally, we took some photos in front of it (^.^)

Outfit rundwon:
Jsk: Baby the stars shine bright
Cardi, blouse & underskirt: Handmade by me
Boots: Oak Tree Farms


our lovely group!

The exhibition was very inspiring, I personally liked the works of Monet and Degas the best. Eta Carina wrote an interesting post about the exhibition (scroll down for the English translation).

Because the first photos were a bit overexposed, we went to another place after the museum to take some more pictures.




derp (^.^)

I had a really lovely time, I hope the others had too (*.*). I was very happy with my outfit, as I was wearing my new jsk from Btssb: Soirée of the Beginning of my Memories! I've been looking for it since it was released in 2013, and thanks to a friend who sent me a link I could finally purchase it last month, in my preferred style and colourway!

photo by Maya

I bought the dress from a japanese auction site. They wouldn't ship overseas, so I asked for help from Locorocos shipping service. Handling and shipping turned out to be a bit more expensive than I expected, but otherwise everything went super smooth and the dress arrived really fast, so it was totally worth it!


So upon arrival, I had to put a coord together right away (^.^) it's the same I ended up wearing for the meet-up.

Even my new bag from Axes Femme which I bought in Paris matches!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen