Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015

If I Had the Chance I'd Ask the World to Dance

Hey dollies,

next week university starts again, so i'm spending my last week of the semester break with sewing and enjoying the great winter weather (^.^)
Therefore I have not much to show you, expect for two outfits!

On sunday, I wore my new jsk for the first time. I decided to coordinate it with brown and embrace the deer theme (*_*). The length of the dress is still unusual, and maybe I need a long petti now, too (I was wearing a regular one on hip height to give the dress at least a bit poof).

Knitted hat: KayiLa Fashion
Collar: CuteLou Couture
Cardigan & belt: handmade by me
Necklace: Moon Bunny
Dress: Long Ears and Sharp Ears' Studio
Boots: Vagabond
serious selfie for once (^.-)

The second outfit was not really an outfit, but just some clothes I put on to run errands (that's why my hair is so messy). However, I felt really cute and comfy, also I love this sweater, so I took a pic anyways.

Sweater: Sheinside
Boots: Vagabond
I've always loved the combination of shorts over tights, but hardly ever felt self-confident enough to actually wear it. I had no idea it's much more fun to just not give a fuck and wear whatever I want anyways!


4 Kommentare: