Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

☆ Award! ☆

Hello dears,

I know, I'm not very active here lately, but now I have a reason to blog again. I'm normally not into this whole award-giving-thing, but since I got the Liebster Award twice, from Punkangel and from Liz Juice, I thought I can hardly refuse.


The award rules:

  • Post 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 22 questions that the nominating blogger asked you
  • Ask 11 questions to the bloggers that you nominate
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers (they must have less than 200 followers) and link their blogs in your post
  • Make sure you tell the bloggers that they've won !!!

My random facts:
1.) I never wear lipstick, because I have no idea which colour would fit me.
2.) I love zombie movies
3.) I prefer tea over coffee


4.) I love baking, but I don't fancy cooking very much
5.) I still have some plushies in my bed (^.^)
6.) I unintendedly collect lace trims. I often buy some because it's pretty, not because I actually use it
7.) I own only one pair of jeans and seldom wear them
8.) I think environment protection is important
9.) Otters are really cute animals, aren't they?


10.) I grew up with a dog, and I'd love to have one by myself one day
11.) I have the ability to get very drunk with an astonishingly little amount of alcohol

The to-be-answered questions:
From Liz Juice:
1. What is your favourite fashion brand?
Hm, that's a hard one. I'd say, for Lolita, it's Mary Magdalene.

MM Valeria Jsk

2. How would your dream land look like?
Like a Tim Butron film set.
3. What is your favourite fruit?
Granny Smith apples.
4. Would you like to dress up in a style you haven't tired out before? If so, wich style and why?
At the moment, I'm quite happy with my current way to dress, but I always like to try new things and get inspired by other styles. Although I couldn't name a specific style right now.
5. What do you love most in your own country?
Switzerland is a beautiful country. I love the mountains, forests, the contrasts between the lowland and the uplands, between the north and south side of the alps... I guess I'd say nature in general, it's so multifaceted,
6. With whom would you like to travel?
I actually prefer travelling alone, or with one or two good friends. Just not a bigger group, that stresses me out.
7. What is your favourite movie genre?
I like costume films, stop-motion pictures, gore/splatter movies
9. How are you spending your free time?
I read, sew, go outside, browse the internet, meet friends, listen to music, watch a movie...
10. Wich is your favourite fabric?
Another hard question. There are so many fabulous fabrics, and it is always the question for which garnment it is used. I dislike cheap-looking fabric though, and very slippery or fraying fabric is hard to sew with.
11. What is your favourite lolita style and why? (no matter if you wear it or not)
Gothic Lolita. It's just the first style I was encountered with, and it unites everything Lolita fashion is for me: elegance, decadence, cuteness, and so on.

Kazumi


From Punkangel:
1. Do you have a favourite TV series?
Haha, I watch waaay too much TV. But if I have to pick one, I say The Simpsons goes always.
2. How would you describe your way to dress?
I wear what I feel like. Lolita, goth, mori girl, punk, retro, casual, any inspired or crossover version of it
3. What's your recipe against stress?
I read and drink tea.

Mark Twains library - so beautiful

4. Circle Lenses - yay or nay?
Yay! (^.^)
5. What's your next travelling destination?
My family and I go to Garmisch-Partenkirchen next week for a ski vacation.
6. What kind of make-up would you never wear?
Manba/Ganguro. Although, never say never, right? (-.^)
7. Digital or analogue watch?
I don't wear a watch, actually, but definitively analogue. I like old things.


8. How was your day?
Very pleasant so far, thank you!
9. Who's your idol?
I draw inspiration from various people, such as musicians, a few celebrities, bloggers, even fictional characters in books or movies, but I don't have one specific idol.
10. Who's you favourite actor?
Jack Nicholson
11. What do you think about the hype of the cross as a fashion trend and that it's losing its meaning as a symbol?
I'm not religious, so I don't wear any relligious symbols. I think people should wear what they like, and clearly the fashion industry only cares about profit, but I think it's a misappropriation. But that's only my opinion.

I'm not very good with following rules (or I'm just lazy), so I leave it at that. Have a nice day!


1 Kommentar:

  1. Lipstick is easy enough to figure out, just swipe each shade on the side of your hand and rub it in. The ones that rub in best are your colour

    AntwortenLöschen