Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012

As Autumns Wind Fades Into Black

Hi dolls,

it sure is true that most of my Lolita wardrobe consists of garnments I sewed myself.

However, I'm not a big fan of sewing blouses, and after all, why make them myself when there are so many beautiful blouses waiting to be purchased? (^.^)


So I got this chocolate brown blouse from Innocent World. At the moment, I enjoy wearing earth colours such as browns, greens and creams, it gives me an autumnal feeling. Furthermore, this blouse goes with many of my skirts and jsk, which is always a good reason (^.-)


It comes with a necktie that can be removed. I think I like it better without the bow, but it's nice to have the alternative. The tulle lace is very soft and features tiny roses. As always, IW's quality is very high. I ordered directly from their website and had no problems.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen