Montag, 25. Juni 2012

Girls Like To Play...

Hi cuties,

I hope you all had a nice weekend! (^.^)

I found this little game on kinkeis deviantart: a Pin Up Maker!
Kinkei is a very talented artist who draws adorable comic pin ups, I'm very fond of her art.
Now she made it possible for all of us who are not as talented to create our own sketch! It is all very easy, you can build your model step by step, from looks over make-up to clothes and accessoires. The options are countless and the whole layout is made extremely cute. So, if you don't have anything to do, why not have a look at it?

Oh, and if you're curious, that's my first attempt:



5 Kommentare:

  1. Oh that´s so cute :) I love the pin up look <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, what a cute website, thank you. I'm sorry, but I fear this weakens my love for the NuS-Paper-Doll a little, the styling is just too perfect.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow, really cute :) I love my pin-up. Thanks for the link!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Aww, I love it, thank you so much for the link! I already knew the first one but never realised it was made by Kinkei (I love her pin-up artworks)!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das ist ja niedlich. Ich mag den Pin-Up Look vor allem, wenn Petiicoats im Spiel sind 8D

    AntwortenLöschen