Dienstag, 27. Dezember 2011

Needlework Review 2011

(Hey, this is not only my last post of 2011, but also my 270. post! (^.^) )



Because it's something I like about other sew and crafts blog, I decided to make a retrospection about what I've sewn in 2011:
Totally, I made 4 shirts, 2 blouses, 13 skirts (thereof 2 underskirts), 6 dresses (one for my mum), 4 boleros, 2 corsets, 2 jackets, 2 capes, one coat, one pair of bloomers, 5 bags and countless accessoires (such as gaiters, hairbows etc).
Over all, I think there's quite a wide range of variety, I tried a lot of things, although no pair of trousers. My Lolita wardrobe grew a lot (only look at the number of skirts!).
Highlights were definitely the Steampunk Lolita outfit, my graduation ceremony dress and my favourite black jumperskirt.
I think I really improved my sewing skills during this year, my work became a lot more fitting and particulary more neatly, also thanks to some extremely helpful gadgets, like the ruffle foot or the overlock sewing machine.

How was your 2011?
I wish you a sparkling, glamorous party and a good start into the new year - let's rock it!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow! So many!? Always I follow such blogs as yours I am stunned when it comes to this retrospectives. Amazing how many things you did this year, and all very pretty and beautiful, I really like them.
    Now, once you started knitting, I am curious how your retrospective will look like next year.
    Have a really happy New Year's Eve!

    AntwortenLöschen