Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011

My Week In Pictures: When A Cold Wind Blows...


...then a bowl of hot vegetable bouillon is exactly the right thing

bebe intensive care makes my skin smooth and soft

my favourite tea at the moment - even the box itself smells like heaven

ordered a new wig for the next Lolita meet-up, but I'm not sure whether I'll use it, it's very shiny (>.<)


sweet sin: mentos fruit

"to women, abstinence means the short break between two wishes" - Mario Adorf
Just found this on  my computer, from Duplica's LJ


1 Kommentar:

  1. hihi, Bouillon hat Nami gestern auch gemacht ^_^
    und ja, ich habe den Stoff vom Türkenmarkt, der ist ganz in der Nähe von unserer Schule (also so 20 minuten zu Fuss^^)
    *knudddddelllllll*
    (PS: bin grad zu faul, mich anzumelden... aber dein überragender Intellekt löst sicherlich das Rätsel um meine Person ^.-)

    AntwortenLöschen