Donnerstag, 15. September 2011

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might...

I'm kinda bored/underemployed today...which leads to the fact that I spend too much time browsing through the internet and extending my wishlist.
So, here we go - I guess everyone has the right to dream every now and then, right?

An*tai*na Rose corsage RH's

IW Arabesque rose jsk

AatP Carousel applique jsk

IW Classical buckle jsk

Btssb Lac des cygnes skirt

Last Country Sally garden jsk

MM Ekaterina op

IW Royal crown  embroidery op

IW Noblewoman cameo blouse

IW Rose stripe skirt

IW blouse in bordeaux - isn't the colour to die for?

AatP St.Mephisto cathedrale jsk

MM Valeria jsk

AatP Vampire requiem jsk

AatP Vampire reqiem skirt
Momoko's Btssb tartan jsk - or something like that...

Some spare money, anyone?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen