Mittwoch, 31. August 2011

Moving

Yes, tomorrow, I'm finally going to move out!
I'm pretty exited right now, and also a bit exhausted, since I spent the morning with trying to pack all my stuff so it can be transported. It was more stuff than I expected, but it didn't take quite as long to pack as I suspected. So now I just hope it'll fit all into the car!
So, for those who don't know it yet, I start studying economics in Basel. Since Basel is about two hours (by train) off from where I live now, I decided to move closer. Luckily, I found a room in a flat share with two other girls in Grenzach, which is right next to Basel, but actually already in Germany. So in fact I'll live abroad, haha. Well, I don't mind, and it's just much cheaper than living in the city itself. I'm really looking forward to it!


Some weeks ago, I took some pictures of my old room, just as a little memory (and I post them here, whether you want or not ^^)

view from the door

the shelf beside my bed
the shelf above my bed ^^

my cupboard, where I stored everything - clothes, books, cds, etc.

the view from my bed - do you recognize the door?
So that's where I lived for the last two years. It's small, sure, but I liked it a lot. As soon as I've moved and arranged the new room, I'll photograph it too, ok?
Have a nice day!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen