Mittwoch, 24. August 2011

Minimizing The Fabric Mountain

Hey sweeties,

because I'm going to move out soon without taking the sewing machine with me, I thought I'd try to make something out of the spare fabric I have here.

There was a strange cotton fabric and some jersey, which I used to make a rather simple mini skirt:


I even made a pocket on the right side (can't be seen really good on the picture)



Speaking of jersey, I took the very last leftover of it and made another shirt:


The pattern is the same as I used for the lilac shirt, quite short, so I can wear it with a Lolita skirt too.


I actually had to use two different kinds of jersey, one for the shirt itself, the other for sleeves, neckline edging and bow, but I hope it's not too obvious or disturbing...


See you!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen