Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011

Diamonds Are Girl's Best Friends

Hi Girls,

I'm really looking forward to finally finishing school and going to university *sigh*

I hope you all had a nice mother's day. This is what I made for my mum:




A necklace and earrings in brown and cream tones. I actually never really bothered for brown colours, but I realized I don't dislike them. My mum was pleased, luckily (^.^)

°~°~°~°

As I had all my craft tools spread all over the place anyways, I made some more jewellery, this time for myself:




Butterfly ring and necklace with pearls. I put coppery rhinestones on the butterflies, and looking at them, I reminded the ring you can see on the right. I haven't worn it so far, although I own it quite a long time, because nothing never fitted with it, but the butterflies now suit perfectly. I can't wait doing a coord around this set.




A mini top hat which was lying around and which I pimped to steampunk xD. I love this colour, but I'm not yet sure what to wear with it...



°~°~°~°

At the moment, I'm quite excited about this weekend, because I'll go to the JAN in Winthertur, an anime convention. This came on short notice to me, at first, it didn't look like I would be able to go there, but now I came into a little money (^.^).
As I won't cosplay, I thought I'll try something OTT Sweet Lolita-like, so I only made these lace sock toppers.

ticket and cuffs


Have a good time and take care!


1 Kommentar:

  1. So süße Sachen! Bin ganz begeistert :D Die Hütchen sind klasse :D

    Bist auch auf dem Japantag im Oktober?

    AntwortenLöschen