Dienstag, 19. April 2011

Butterfly Girl

Hi girls!

So I sewed again a bit, something simple, nothing worldshaking.
Maybe you remember my aroused passion for lilac, and luckily I found this wonderful fabric, so I added some white cotton lace and a short jersey shirt:




I love this kind of jersey, because the quality is very good and it's super soft, but unfortunately it's also very expensive.




Isn't the colour really adorable? I even have a pair of overknee socks which match perfectly with the shirt!




It's the first time I tried these mini sleeves and I like how they turned out. Maybe they're a little bit too loose, which I'll mind when I'm using the pattern next time.






From the fabric and lace which was left over, I made a matching headbow (^.^).




3 Kommentare:

  1. sehr schön

    http://sweet-lolita-world.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. das ist ja echt wahnsinnig süß geworden :) <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. this is very nice! I like the puffs on the sleeves. You sew very well >w<

    AntwortenLöschen