Samstag, 12. März 2011

2 Outfits

Hey everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for 45 followers! I love you all! (platonically xD)

After a little hiatus, I finally managed it to wear (and photograph) Lolita again.

With this Outfit, I went to a café and then to the cinema to see True Grit. The movie was not that bad, since I like most western films, the landscape and the costumes were adorable, just as the camera work. Although the plot was a bit tenacious sometimes, I think Hailee Steinfeld acted very well.

Jsk: selfmade
Blouse: selfmade
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Vögele Shoes
Accessoires: H&M, selfmade


Then I tried a black-and-white-Gothic-outfit.I liked how it turned out, and I felt very comfortable.

Blouse: selfmade
Skirt: selfmade
Tights: H&M
Belt: H&M
Accessoires: New Yorker, selfmade


I wish you a nice Saturday!
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen