Dienstag, 8. Februar 2011

Teaser

This is going to be great, I promise!
But before I can finish it, I'm waiting for a farbic order on the one hand, and, on the other hand, I have to slide in another project. I have an own notebook now (my first notebook, only for me! Love it), but instead of buying a laptop bag, I had the glorious idea of sewing one. So it won't be an ordinary one, I'm going to lolify it (^.^). It'll be pink. Oh yeah!
When I bought these (lace and zipper were reduced, yay!), I also bought this lovely white cotton, an oddment. I'm thinking about maybe sewing a shiro jsk. Or, at least, a skirt. (I just notice I have already quite a long to-sew-list. Anyone interested if I posted it?)
Then I found these two darlings in a thrift shop. They now store some of my jewellery and accessoires.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen