Donnerstag, 3. Februar 2011

Awaaaard!

Candycookie gave this sweet award to me. Thank you!
Hier die Spielregeln:
Rules:
1. Make a Post, thank the person who gave you the award and link him/her.
2. Tell 7 things about youself.
3. Give the award to 5 other bloggers.
4. Contact these and let them know you tagged them.
°~°~°~°
Ok, 7 things about me:
I) I'm so sorry I didn't post so long, it's been quite busy here and I had other things in mind than blogging, but I won't forget you, I promise!
II) Last Sunday, I went to the cinema and saw Black Swan, but I'm still not sure whether I like the movie or not.
III) When I make tea, I first put the tea bag into the cup and the pour water in it. Otherwise it makes me nervous when I have to but the tea bag into the water.
IV) Althoug I don't have a driving licence, I enjoy watching Formula 1 races every now and then.
V) I hate grammar mistakes, but I'd feel like a teacher if I corrected everyone.
VI) I've been playing the violin for many years, but I was never really interested in classical music then. My passion for classical music started ironcally when I stopped playing the violin 4 years ago.
VII) I love drum solos.
°~°~°~°
I only tag one blogger: Sue, who already recieved the award from someone else, but who cares?

1. Macht einen Post über diesen Award, indem ihr dem, der euch den Award verliehen hat dankt und ihn im Post verlinkt.
2. Erzählt 7 Dinge über euch selbst.
3. Gebt den Award an 5 weitere Blogger.
4. Kontaktiert diese Blogger und lasst sie wissen, dass sie den Award erhalten haben.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen