Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011

Inspiring Sunday: Aye Aye Captain!

Since I'm still looking for ideas for my latest project, the navy-inspired jacket plus skirt, today's inspiration post is meant to help me finally make a decision (^.^)
I like these double-breasted dress/jacket, but now I think I won't do one for me and stay with single-breasted.
With the collar, I'm not sure. The one above looks very interesting, but the stand-up collar below is nice too, of course without fur. But maybe this might look too army-like?
These two skirts are very lovely with the buttons and pockets, but I'd like to make my skirt simple and without any buttons, so I can combine it with other stlyes too.
Well, these shoes! *sigh*
So, I wish you a good new week!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Gee, those cupcakes...! I love the second outfit, but as you don't want the blazer to be double-breasted: I don't think a stand-up collar will be looking too military. I'm really looking forward to the outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen